Nashville Yoga Studio
Coming home to the essence of yoga.
Since opening our doors in 2004, Sanctuary has been home to some of Nashville's most experienced teachers and a growing community that has evolved with us.
Many of our teachers have been teaching at Sanctuary since our early days when we dared to cultivate a new space for yoga that sparked change. We remain true to our original intention - to inspire and encourage people to learn about the practice of yoga by cultivating a sacred space that honors the tradition of yoga, supports creative expression, and embraces evolution and growth.
Ways to Practice
The classes at Sanctuary are intentional practices, which invite you to begin where you are and grow into the classes most suited to your personal needs. We have something for everyone - from beginners to advanced practitioners.
We believe yoga is a practice we can continue through all the phases of our lives. We recognize that yoga is a personal journey and we all show up differently. Our classes provide a well-aligned foundation and offer a path for growth that is clear, creative, and allows us to see our potential.
- Fri, Oct 20Sanctuary For YogaOct 20, 2:00 PM – Oct 22, 5:00 PMSanctuary For Yoga, 21 White Bridge Rd, Nashville, TN 37205, USA
- Sat, Oct 28Sanctuary For YogaOct 28, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PMSanctuary For Yoga, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USA
- Fri, Nov 10NashvilleNov 10, 9:00 AM – Nov 12, 3:00 PMNashville, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USANov 10, 9:00 AM – Nov 12, 3:00 PMNashville, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USAJoin Daphne Larkin for a weekend of inspiration and creativity. You might be surprised to learn that what you’re seeking for new class ideas is found in the layers of your own practice. All you need is some structure and a new perspective. The possibilities are endless.
- Fri, Mar 01NashvilleMar 01, 2024, 4:00 PM – Mar 03, 2024, 1:30 PMNashville, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USAMar 01, 2024, 4:00 PM – Mar 03, 2024, 1:30 PMNashville, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USAThis foundational anatomy training is designed for yoga teachers and experienced students who want to deepen their understanding of structural anatomy. The weekend includes interactive anatomy sessions led by Sonje Mayo and asana exploration labs led by Daphne Larkin.
- Course Begins January 2024NashvilleCourse Begins January 2024Nashville, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USA
- RESCHEDULED FOR FALL 2024Apulia, ItalyRESCHEDULED FOR FALL 2024Apulia, ItalyRESCHEDULED FOR FALL 2024Apulia, ItalyWhat could be more indulgent than a spacious week in Italy with daily yoga, farm-to-table meals, local wines and sharing it all with friends in the serene setting of an acclaimed retreat center? Treat yourself to a luxurious week in Puglia, Italy and explore the unlimited potential of your life.