Course Begins January 2024|
200hr Yoga Teacher Training
Our Foundational Training features in-person instruction led by Daphne Larkin is open to aspiring yoga teachers and also to those simply looking to deepen their own practice and relationship with yoga.
Time & Location
Course Begins January 2024
Nashville, 21 White Bridge Rd Suite 210, Nashville, TN 37205, USA
About the event
The Path of Practice: Sanctuary's 200hr Yoga Teacher Training
led by Daphne Larkin
Begins January 2024
Our teaching comes directly from our practice - from years of dedicated study and the lineage of many teachers. We provide you with a solid foundation in the practice of yoga. We honor classical alignment, creative expression, and the freedom that comes from stability and clear understanding. What you offer as a teacher comes directly from your practice, so we provide you with the tools you need to get started on this path and evolve into an inspired teacher.
- Get on your mat - learn classical alignment and how to teach is within the flow of a vinyasa practice.
- Learn the importance of Krama. there are no shortcuts.
- Fall in love with your practice and discover more about yourself than you ever thought possible.
- Study classical texts and discover the relevance of yoga philosophy in your daily life
- 8 weekend intensives in-person at Sanctuary Yoga
- OnDemand video resources exclusively for trainees in The Teacher's Lab
- Graduate with all the necessary skills and confidence to lead yoga classes
- Become part of a community of inspired individuals on the same path