300-hour evolutionary exploration
Advance your training, enhance your teaching and strengthen your voice.
Sanctuary’s 300-hour Evolutionary Exploration is the next step in your yoga teacher training. The 300-hour program continues the journey of our 200-hour Evolutionary Exploration, while elevating and heightening the foundation of your knowledge and teaching. Through Core Modules and advanced elective studies, you can customize and tailor your training to your individual needs or key focus.
200-hour Evolutionary Exploration Teacher Training certificate from Sanctuary for Yoga, or other Yoga Alliance-Approved 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training.
For Teachers & Experienced Students:
While the focus of the modules will be on teaching and deepening your knowledge and experience in all aspects of yoga as practitioners and teachers, experienced students may also request to attend individual modules. Certified teachers may attend as continuing education or as part of the full certification program
Our program is structured with open enrollment which means that you may begin at any time. The Core training modules & Electives may be completed in any order. The 5 Core Modules are scheduled each year. Some Elective Modules are annual events while some may be scheduled more/less frequently.
The foundation of the program is comprised of 5 Core Modules. All
students enrolled in the 300-hour program must complete all 5 Core
Modules. The Core Modules make up 150 of the required hours in the program
& will be taught by Daphne Larkin & Tom Larkin. The remaining 150
contact hours will be filled with Sanctuary’s Elective Studies selected by
you according to your teaching style, areas of interest, specialties, and
Electives will be taught by Sanctuary & guest teachers, including, but not limited to James Bailey, Shannon Paige, Jessalynn Hakanson, Danny Brewington, Liz Stewart.
Core Modules and Electives will include (but not limited to):
- Advanced Sequencing (Core)
- Truth: Finding your Authentic Voice (Core)
- Getting off the Mat: Advanced Assisting in the Flow (Core)
- Vishve Pranavayu Shakti - The World of Vital Energy (Core)
- The Yana and Katha of the Devas - Walk a Mile in Shiva’s Bare Feet (Core)
- Pre/Post Natal Certification (80 hours)
- Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor (AWC) Training Program (150 hrs) w/optional India Retreat
- The Anjali Restorative Yoga w/Shannon Paige
- Advanced Meditation Immersion w/Danny Brewington
- Yin Yoga Immersion w/Liz Stewart
- The Adventurous Nature of Hanuman - Belize Retreat w/Tom Larkin